220 Northbourne Avenue220 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, ACT, 2602
220 Northbourne Avenue is an 9 storey commercial building with a 4 level annex attached located on the corner of Wakefield Avenue and Northbourne Avenue. Originally constructed in the 1968 with an addition in the 1980's the property was purchased under vacant posession. The property underwent a substantial refurbishment in 2002 and thereby achieving a 4.5 Star NABERS (Energy) rating.
The property is well located approximately 2 kilometres north of Canberra's CBD, addressing one of Canberra's major arterial roads.
- Address: 220 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, ACT, 2602
- Block / Section: Block 9 Section 7 Division of Braddon
- Site Area / NLA: 10,660m² / 7,855m²
- Levels: Main building 9 levels, Annex 4 levels
- Carparking: 185 "At Grade" car parks and 81 secure car parks
- Amenities: Showers on ground floor, secure bike storage area
- NABERS Rating: 4.5 Star NABERS Rating
Level 3 Tower635m²
Modern office space available with fitout included, including workstations and desks.
Ample car parking available on site.
Level 3 Annex648m²
This tenancy can be combined with the main tower office space providing a total leaseable area of 1,918sqm.
The vacancy also includes the fitout, providing workstations and desks.
Please contact Jane or Marianne at our office on 6162 9800 for further information.