Centraplaza16 Bowes Place, Phillip, ACT 2606
Centraplaza is a six-storey building that provides 11,465 square metres of “A” Grade net lettable area in the Woden Town Centre. The building also offers two levels of basement car parking for 150 secure car parks. Designed to exceed the requirements and expectations of Commonwealth Government tenancy briefs, the building has large, efficient 2,000m2 floor plates size and a 5 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
Centraplaza is in the Woden Town Centre at 16 Bowes Place, Phillip. It is within walking distance to Westfield Woden and the Woden bus interchange and close to all amenities in Woden.
Designed by Wayne Henkel from Bligh Voller Nield and constructed in 2007 by Bovis Lend Lease.
Centraplaza is within walking distance to Westfield Woden and the Woden bus interchange
Major tenants include:
- Department of Families, Housing, DSS
- Address: 16 Bowes Place, Phillip, ACT 2606
- Block/Section: 80/8 PHILLIIP
- Site area / NLA: 3,432 m²/11,465 m²
- Levels: 6
- Floor plates size: 2,000 m²
- Basement levels: 2
- Car parking: 150 secure basement spaces
- Bicycle parking: TBA
- Amenities: Male and female showers and lockers in basement
- NABERS: 5 Star base building rating
- Green Star: 4 Star Design V2
- Water harvesting: TBA
To find out more about this property, please get in touch.