Equinox Business Park70 Kent Street, Deakin, ACT 2600
Equinox Business Park was formerly the old Deakin Hotel and was purchased by Evri Group in the mid 1990's as a future development site. Extensive master planning was undertaken in conjunction with Evri Group as the property developer, AMC Architecture and Creative Building Services as the builder to bring to life an innovative vibrant community campus style commercial precinct. The development provides 4 commercial buildings in a U-shape with a smaller central building in the centre providing amenities to the business park.
Equinox was master planned to create a campus feel with a U-shaped masterplan that is open to Kent Street as the primary address with an efficient pedestrian and vehicle movement arrangement. Underpinned by commercial office accommodation for a range of types including Government, institutional private sector and medical uses, the development also provides a mix of retail accommodation including a cafe, bakery and world-class gymnasium. The masterplan development concept locates these offerings at the hub of the development which has helped to forge an Equinox community.
Equinox Business Park is a master planned community comprising 4 office buildings, each 4 stories in height around a central amenities building.
Equinox Business Park has won the following awards:
- ACT Architecture Awards – Commercial Architecture Commendation
- Property Council of Australia: ACT Division – 2016 Property Development of the Year
- Address: 70 Kent Street, Deakin, ACT 2600
- Block / Section: Block 2 Section 35, Deakin
- Area / NLA: 17,048m² / 21,005m²
- Levels: 4 buildings each 4 stories, EQ Central, 2 stories
- Basement Levels: 2 basement levels of carpking for each office building
- Car Parking: 569
- Bicycle Parking: 80
- NABERS Rating: 5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
- Green Star Rating: 5 Star Green Star Rating
To find out more about this property, please get in touch.