Petrie Plaza16 Petrie Plaza, Canberra City, ACT 2601
16 Petrie Plaza is a boutique, mixed-use office and retail building that provides 1,132m2 of “B” Grade net lettable area. The building offers a large, open and expansive tenancy on the ground floor with a mezzanine level above.
This prime retail frontage is in the heart of Canberra City, adjacent to Bailey’s Corner and less than 100 metres from the Canberra Centre. A wide choice of shops, cafes and restaurants, major banks and other amenities are only a stone’s throw away. Substantial parking located nearby enables easy access for tenants and customers alike.
Petrie Plaza was originally constructed in 1958 as a purpose-built bank. NDH acquired the building in 1992 and undertook significant refurbishment to convert it into a retail/office space catering to changing consumer needs.
Petrie Plaza is in the heart of Canberra City
Major tenants include:
- Canberra Labour Club
- Wild Bear Productions
- Address: 16 Petrie Plaza, Canberra City, ACT 2601
- Block/Section: 4&5/14 CITY
- Site Area / NLA: 556 m²/ 1,132 m²
- Levels: 2